quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Cinnamon Darkness

Victor Rocha Nascimento e Lucas Abrantes Soares

take a look inside your mind
just see what you've lost
and try to find
you are a hypocrite girl
of what succumbed
I kiss your lips
like an open gun

The pain that rips
through your lungs
fills the vacuum
of your heart

we can't understand
what life is to become
'cause we don't know
what we'll carve
so please don't go

what to change? who's the enemy?
I just don't know if this is a dream or pure suffering
now you gasp for what's forgotten
Get away from all the pain
like two forces are trying to brake you
you make me care for what's in vain

Wanna be an anchor
Wanna be inert
Wanna be your blood, dripping from your skirt

Your sweet voice of endless rain, form the royalty of your creeping roar
In all your stupidity in losing my love
I sit, I crawl, I tear my chords

2 comentários:

tata disse...

achei o maximo! mto legal msm....=) e ai vc finge q os errinhos de ingles sao licenca artistica haha ^^ (nao q tenha mto mais q um ou dois) anyway, eu achei mto bom

Jess Weiss disse...

=D